With our wide range of venue options we can host the largest of celebrations to the most intimate gatherings. We tailor each wedding according to your needs and vision so that your day is perfect!
Our pricing depends on which of our venue locations you utilize for your event as well as the number of anticipated guests. In general, the following services are included in our pricing:
- Ceremony and Reception space for (4) hours (start of ceremony to end of reception). Does not include set up or clean up time allowed for your vendors. Additional time may be added for $100 – $200 per hour.
- Access to venue starting at 11am day of event.
- Tables (for guests, gifts, food, cake, etc.) and chairs for Ceremony and Reception (includes setup/breakdown).
- Wine and Beer for your number of guests, bar service, bartenders, wine glasses, cocktail napkins.
- Guest assistance (parking attendant; golf cart shuttle).
- Time for Engagement or Bridal Portrait photo sessions.
- Wedding Party rehearsal time (usually day before event).
- If serving alcohol, Wine Tasting for two (2) to select wines for reception.
- Use of vineyard-themed decorations (wine barrels, signs, easels, accessories, etc.).
- Consultation with ACV Event Manager during your event planning.
- On-site staff during your entire event.
The Price estimates below are for our typical wedding ceremony and reception packages and include wine/beer. Options for adding a wedding “cocktail” or social hour, wedding brunch, and/or rehearsal dinner are available and would be priced separately. Please contact the Event Manager for pricing for other non-wedding events.
Ceremony and Reception for 50 Guests = $2,800 – $4,300
Ceremony and Reception for 75 Guests = $4,650 – $5,500
Ceremony and Reception for 100 Guests = $5,775 – $6,635
Ceremony and Reception for 150 Guests = $6,750 – $7,600
Ceremony and Reception for 200 Guests = $7,650 – $8,550
Ceremony and Reception for 250 Guests = $8,200 – $9,350
The deposit for these packages range from $800 to $1,860 depending on the venue space selected.
Our “Cabin in the Vines” and “Cabernet Cabin” are within walking distance to all our venue spaces and provide the perfect wedding party preparation space and overnight lodging. Both Cabins sleep 4 with an open floor design and full-size kitchen. For our weddings we offer 40% discount on the second night so you can enjoy the perfect space for the entire weekend at a great price!
We do not include catering, floral, linens, music, or photography nor do we require the use of any “in-house” vendors. However, we can make some excellent recommendations!
Prices indicated above are estimates and subject to change. We can provide a specific price quote for your event.
To find out more about hosting your wedding or event at Autumn Creek Vineyards
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call our Event Manager Amy Bland, 336-549-0356, to schedule a tour.